Elisa Planellas: The Entrepreneur Behind the Laptop
My approach of first building a platform of knowledge that includes online and offline competitive analysis and market research then establishing metrics, goals, and a strategy to meet those goals is how I deliver results.
This enables me to build marketing strategies that help establish and grow strong customer relationships that are beneficial to both parties and deliver carefully crafted content that’s timely, engaging, and thought-provoking.
Whether it’s a business website, brochure or other marketing asset, I take a common sense but creative approach to design that maximizes the impact of the overall message.
But since, especially for new businesses in competitive markets, getting these great assets seen may mean starting with a strong outbound strategy while inbound takes hold, I also have developed a strong philosophy about sales.
Elisa Planellas: The Lady Behind the Laptop
I’d like to thank several of my earliest clients for helping to shape me as a person as well as a professional and leader. Through my dedication to your success despite unknown and remarkable struggles, my talents and knowledge multiplied beyond that which any paid training could have provided.
A few years ago, for example, there was no way I would dare share anything about myself on this or any publicly accessible website. No words here went any deeper than the descriptions of my services. But I found that many of my clients quickly becomes my dear friends.
Although counting clients as friends may sound unprofessional to some (whom I would pity), I find that one can only gain a higher understanding another’s passions and motivations by being open first. A better understanding of my clients and myself results in branding and marketing that is more genuine, impactful, and successful. So here goes:
11 Quick Facts About Me (some are subject to change, some aren’t )
- I enjoy traveling, camping, riding my bicycle extremely long distances, eating organic whenever I can. My love of nature and the outdoors started in my childhood when I lived on a farm.
- I’d rather be muscular than skinny, probably due to my long held athletic aspirations, which have served as the basis of some of the most comical moments in my life (I’m talking America’s Home Videos or Ridiculousness funny). But I did compete in the Body for Life competition and lost 70lbs in 12 weeks doing weightlifting and kickboxing.
- I’m a Southern New Hampshire University Alumni, English Major.
- My favorite band is Coldplay, but I enjoy music of all genres, including opera.
- I considered myself an introvert for most of my life.
- My oldest son turned 20 in 2020 (but let’s forget that year).
- My longest bike trip thus far was from Tallahassee, FL to Orlando, FL and my longest walk was from Memphis, TN to Oklahoma City, OK – it took me three months.
- I tend to brainstorm as I walk, but that’s not why I walk slow.
- I believe that God is the Creator of the Universe and Source of our energy.
- My geeky passions that I consider fun are business strategy, SEO research and WordPress.
- In my spare time, I read up on physics and herbology but am an expert in neither – I rarely have “spare” time.