Ever wonder how to download videos from Facebook? While there are some free Facebook video downloaders on the market, not all of them are safe, reliable, and/or easy to use.
The method I’m going to show you is the one I use. While you may want to download Facebook videos on Android or Iphone, this method is best done on a desktop or laptop.
Why do I think it’s the easiest way? Because it’s a straight-forward method. And it means no need for trial and error with software to see which one works best for you.
Download Facebook Videos: Instructions
- Right click on the video you want to download
- Select “Show video URL”
- Copy the video URL
4. Paste the URL into your browser’s address bar (But don’t use “Paste and Go”)
5. Select the “www” in the URL and replace with “mbasic”
6. Hit Enter
7. The page that opens is the mobile view. Right click on the video and select “open in new tab”.
8. On the new page that opens, right click the video again. This time, select “Save video as…”. If you’re using the Chrome browser, you can click the 3 vertical dots icon on the right of the video controls and just hit the download button.
And that’s It!
For your convenience, here’s a YouTube video by WebPro Education that explains this method:
[VIDEO] How to Download Facebook Videos Without Any Software
If there’s another way to download Facebook videos for free without any software that you find easier, I’d love to hear about it. Feel free to share your comments below!